Our Leadership and Experience Set Us Apart
H2H offers immediate access to the right level of care engages and enrolls your clients
- Single point of access: Our professional counselors triage people to the right level of care
- Assessment and referral: Directing people to appropriate programs reduces wasted visits and improves clinical efficiency
Our instantaneous contact with skilled support prevents more expensive service usage
- Single point of access for mobile crisis services
- Crisis intervention and emergency room diversion: 24/7/365 access to a service shown by researchers to reduce psychological pain, hopelessness, anxiety, and suicidality – and the relief lasts.
- After-hours coverage: High quality care can continue after regular service hours and integrates seamlessly with your existing services
The consistent contact we provide increases retention and compliance
- Outreach and engagement: Skilled motivational interviewing encourages your clients to manage their illnesses and access the help they need to get and stay healthy
- Post-hospital follow-up: Outreach to, and repeated contact with, patients discharged after a mental health-related emergency department visit improves clinical compliance and patient satisfaction—and reduces readmissions
- Demonstrated by federal evaluators to reduce emotional distress and suicidality
Our innovative modes of treatment delivery improve care and reduce costs
- Comprehensive internet-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CiCBT): Unique, proprietary, evidence-based software combined with world-class telephone, text and chat clinical support makes effective care accessible at a fraction of the cost
- Telephonic care management support: Extend the reach of your care management services on a transitional or permanent basis to improve outcomes and client care.