Another Way provides peer advocacy and support service to adults, in recovery from mental illness. The program offers the following services:
- Housing application assistance
- Benefits navigation assistance
- Referrals to vocational/educational services
- Referrals to treatment/service providers
- Peer support groups
- Substance abuse recovery supports
- Mental health information
Adults living in the Bronx in recovery from serious mental illness.
How to Enroll:
Simply call or walking in, M-F, 9-5pmEST. Services are free of charge and staff speak English and Spanish.
Location and contact information:
975 Kelly St., Suite 303
Bronx, NY 10459